What we expect of you:
The desire to join a highly motivated, growing team and the desire to see how we transform our 30 year long investment strategy into a global business.
What you can expect from us?
A great educational opportunity to learn about life in finance. Not only the chance to work alongside veterans in the industry to gain experience in asset and portfolio management, financial services, business infrastructure and capital markets but also the chance to gain an insight into one of the business departments: research and analysis of the Consumer Alpha TM Universe, implementation of the Consumer Alpha TM thesis, infrastructure, business operations and trade management and finally how an asset manager crafts the investor message, creates a distribution plan and respond to investors. We will be happy to coordinate with your School or University how an internship with us can qualify for educational credits.
- Consumer behaviour research – you will apply your creative and data-driven mindset to our investment strategy
- Focus on consumer-centric industries: evaluating their business plans, the long-term industry dynamics and the durability of their competitive advantage
- Understanding consumer tastes, demographic trends and income distribution
- Review and provide feedback on our multimedia content, including presentations from industry experts, the Infusive team and other Consumer Alpha &trade content to help educate the retail buyer and their advisory network.
- Assist our Portfolio Managers across the board
- Track and monitor upcoming portfolio company events
- Summarize and flag daily sell-side research related to the portfolio and correlated markets
- Schedule and assist in preparing for internal and external Portfolio Manager meetings
- Help with the automation of market and portfolio data reports
- Use your existing VBA/python skills to work with the PM’s on projects/tasks
- Assist our COO and Operations Team across a range of tasks
- Help build efficiencies into the trade lifecycle between operations and our external brokers and custodians
- Work with the investment team to understand additional portfolio analytics or reporting requirements which could assist them in their day to day role
- Assist operations in the production of risk analytics and other day to day tasks
- Help develop the procedures and construction of periodic data provision to third party distributors including new regulatory templates for investor reporting
Business Development/Investor Relations
- Work on updating Fact Sheets and Presentations to be used for marketing purposes with current and prospective investors.
- Maintenance of prospective client contact information in our internal Client Relationship Management system.
- Help with the build out of an operational due diligence database to assist with investor requests
- Work with operations and the investment team on the construction of standard templates for investor reporting on
Do you have what it takes?
- Studying or completed a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- The ability to express yourself in a structured, concise and meaningful way
- Quick thinker ready to work hard
- Fluent in both written and oral English but any other language skills are highly valued
- Experience with Excel is an added bonus
- A highly curious and broad thinking digital native
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Grit: someone who isn’t afraid to make mistakes and improve
Infusive is a research firm and asset manager focused on human behaviour founded and supported by Luca Padulli, PhD since 2014. For Luca, it was three decades of successful investing in the consumption space that led to the conception of Consumer Alpha™ and this has been further developed by Infusive. Infusive has offices in New York and London.