What we expect of you:
The desire to join a highly motivated, growing team and the desire to see how we transform our 30 year long investment strategy into a global business.
What you can expect from us?
A great educational opportunity to learn about life in finance. Not only the chance to work alongside veterans in the industry to gain experience in asset management, financial services and capital markets but also the chance to gain an insight into research and analysis of the Consumer AlphaTM Universe. We will be happy to coordinate with your School or University how an internship with us can qualify for educational credits.
- Consumer behaviour research – you will apply your creative and data-driven mindset to our investment strategy
- Focus on consumer-centric industries: evaluating their business plans, the long-term industry dynamics and the durability of their competitive advantage
- Understanding consumer tastes, demographic trends and income distribution
- Review and provide feedback on our multimedia content, including presentations from industry experts, the Infusive team and other Consumer AlphaTM content to help educate the retail buyer and their advisory network.
Do you have what it takes?
- Studying or completed a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- The ability to express yourself in a structured, concise and meaningful way
- Quick thinker ready to work hard
- Fluent in both written and oral English but any other language skills are highly valued
- Experience with Excel is an added bonus
- A highly curious and broad thinking digital native
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Grit: someone who isn’t afraid to make mistakes and improve
Infusive is a research firm and asset manager focused on human behaviour founded and supported by Luca Padulli, PhD since 2014. For Luca, it was three decades of successful investing in the consumption space that led to the conception of Consumer AlphaTM and this has been further developed by Infusive. Infusive has offices in New York and London.